Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Educational Society of Choice

ISTE

My educational society of choice would have to be ISTE  or International Society for Technology in Education. I am still trying to figure out what I want to do in education as far as what level and subject to teach, but I do know that technology has always been one of my favorite things.

Benefits of Standard ISTE membership to help me professionally.
  • 60% off webinars - I could view these with my fellow co-workers and it could benefit all of us.
  • Access to the Learning & Leading with Technology magazine - By reading these, I could be up to date with the world of Technology and begin to use it to my advantage in my classroom.
  • ISTE conference and registration discount - By going to this, I could interact with others from around the world about how they use technology. I would also get to view real gadgets in action.
Visit ISTE

ISTE Link

No comments:

Post a Comment