Monday, October 21, 2013

Ladder of Feedback

Paper Vs. Verbal Feedback

From experience with feedback on paper and verbal critics, I think the paper way is a little more critical than the verbal way because people have a harder time giving feedback verbally than they do on paper. It is easier to critic someone on paper than it is to say it too their face, unless it is positive. I believe it is that way with a lot of people. The verbal way can be very beneficial though because it builds a person's ability to structure him or herself to give people feedback and also the person they are speaking too; making them more flexible to take negative feedback in a positive way and build themselves up from it. Overall I like both ways because I enjoy helping people improve; I like to improve as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment